The Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) management system is a food safety management system based on the Codex Alimentarius Commission RCP Rev. standard. 3 of 2005. In Indonesia, the standard has been adopted as SNI / CAC RCP 1-2011. At the end of the 90s, there were a lot of enthusiasts in the HACCP system, but now they are being pushed along with the issuance of ISO / IEC 22000 standards.
Conducting Hazard Analysis, Determining Critical Control Points, developing HACCP programs, conducting verification are important steps in implementing HACCP.
Benefits of applying HACCP to the food industry:
- Prevent the withdrawal of food products produced
- Prevents factory closure
- Increase product safety guarantee
- Housekeeping and cleaning
- Prevent loss of buyers / customers or the market
- Increase consumer confidence
- Prevent wasteful costs or losses that may arise due to product safety issues
If you need more information about this package, please contact us