Consutation OHSAS 18001:2007
OHSAS (Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series) 18001 is an international standard for the Occupational Health and Safety Management System (SMK3). The goal of the OHSAS 18001 is that it is not far from the goal of the Permenaker K3 Management System, which is the Protection of the Workers of the Unwanted Things which arises from the environment of the work of the work that affects the health and safety of the workers AND does not cause harm to the company and workers.
- Implement the best international practices related to risk management.
- Ensuring the health and well-being of employees, sub-contractors and the community.
- Minimize the obligation of entrepreneurs to implement the standard operating standards from active control.
- Ensure awareness of work safety regulations and the law.
- Reducing the level of accidents and incidents reduces the elimination of work performance.
- Improving the incident investigation process.
- Enhancing motivation for workmanship by providing safer workplaces
If you need more information about this package, please contact us