ISO 14001:2004 Internal Audit
that is the standard associated with environmental management systems. Some aspects that must be met in this standard are waste management, energy saving, water saving, and fuel savings.
Benefits and Costs
1. reduce the potential impact on the environment
2. improve environmental performance
3. improve the level of compliance (compliance) regulations
4. reduce and overcome the environmental risks that may arise.
5. can reduce production costs
6. can reduce work accidents
7. can maintain good relations with the community, government and parties who care about the environment.
8. provide guarantees to consumers regarding party commitments 9. top management of the environment.
9. can lift the company’s image,
10. increase consumer confidence and
enlarge market share.
11. makes it easy to get permission and access to bank credit.
12. can increase the motivation of workers.
13. reduce costs and increase revenue.
14. improve relations with suppliers.
15. steps towards sustainable development.
1. Understanding of ISO 14001: 2004 environmental management system requirements.
2. environmental aspects.
3. environmental impact.
4. identification of activities, processes, products.
5. preparation of assessment criteria.
7. reporting environmental aspects in accordance with ISO 14001: 2004.
Rp. 2.000.000 / Peserta