Lead Auditor Training
Benefit and Cost
This ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Training is designed not only to help you be more effective and value-added in conducting audits, but also to provide a broader understanding of the design and implementation of ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system management.
Participants who successfully carry out training with a minimum of 70% graduation rate will be declared to meet formal training requirements for those who wish to register as auditors, as well as lead auditors with IRCA licenses.
1. Introduction of quality management systems.
2. The principles of ISO 9001: 2015 and ISO 19011
3. Occupational health and safety regulations
4. How to plan and carry out audits
5. Why does your company need a quality manual
6. How to report and take follow up
7. Audit case studies and play the role of the auditor
8. Roles and Responsibilities of auditors and audit leaders
9. Incompatibility with categorization and reporting
10. Audit planning, execution, reporting, and follow-up
11. How to report and take follow-up
12. Confidence in continuing assessment.
Rp. 2.000.000 / Peserta